Driving course

A holder of a driving license issued outside of the EU, having a permanent or long term residence permit for more than 1 year, shall apply at a competent Municipal Authority with Extended Powers for a replacement driving license. The exchange is possible only in case the driving license is consistent with the Convention on Road Traffic concluded in Vienna in 1968.

We offer mediating a driving course with English speaking instructor or translator. If you prefer an automatic transmission, it’s not a problem to arrange the course with a driving school that have that option.

Cost of the service: Depends on your specific requirements, please contact us for more details.


For more information please contact us.